Interested in learning more about us? Would you like a free consultation?
- Alumna of The SIdwell Friends School
- BS in Education, Psychology/Philosophy at Longwood University
- Taught for thirty years in Montgomery County Maryland School System
- Chosen as an Outstanding Teacher in America, 1976
- MS in Special Education at George Washington University
- MS in Administration and Supervision at George Washington University
- Certified Myers Briggs Consultant
- Vice-Chairman, The W. Edwards Deming Institute
- Certified life coach with The Coaches Training Institute
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with The International Coach Federation
- CDC Certified Divorce Coach
Life Stages Coaching Linda Deming Ratcliff email@example.com 301-963-3696
About Linda & Life Coaching
I am a certified coach. I did my training at the Coaches Training Institute. I continue to do "post graduate" work to refine my coaching skills.
I truly enjoy helping others. I loved teaching for 30 years, where I was recognized as one of the Outstanding Teachers in America. I loved helping others lose weight with a national weight loss program. I love raising puppies who will become guide dogs for the blind or assistance dogs for those with PTSD or autism. I love teaching illiterate adults with learning disabilities at the Literacy Council.
My clients are people who are serious about improving, even transforming, their lives. I love to work with the "tough nuts to crack". I love to help people who are in pain and need to find their direction and begin to feel empowered as we work together.
I do most of my coaching by phone, so I can work with anyone in the US or Canada. I also use email for short follow-ups with clients. My clients can always reach me as needed.
Please contact me for a free, no-strings-attached consultation to explore how we might work together. You are my life purpose. Helping others gives me great joy. I look forward to working with you.